Homemade Chocolate with Pistachios
- 300ml (10oz) condensed milk, sweetened
- 225g (8oz) chocolate chips, unsweetened
- 42g (3tbsp) butter, room temperature
- 1 lingurita (tsp) vanilla extract
- 250g (1cup) Nutella
- 100g (¾cup) pistachios
- ½ lingurita (tsp) sea salt
- Prepare an 20x20cm (8 x 8in) baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray and line it with parchment paper, leaving a bit overlap on the sides, so you can easily pull out the fudge.
- In a stainless steel bowl, add the condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter, vanilla, nutella and the ½ tsp salt.
- Fill a pot with water half way and bring it to a boil. Place the stainless steel bowl over the pot and stir continuously in the bowl until the chocolate is melted, it took me about 5 minutes.
- Now you need to move quickly because the chocolate will harden. Add the pistachios to the bowl and mix them in quickly. Pour the chocolate over the parchment paper and level it out so that the top is nice and even. Sprinkle with the sea salt.
- Refrigerate the fudge until it's set, it will set fairly quickly, about 2 hours.
- Cut the fudge in the preferred size, with a knife that has been run under hot water and dried off.