- 12 eggroll wrappers
- 2 cups of shredded turkey
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sauteed mushrooms
- hot sauce to taste
- ¼ cup melted butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F / 205° C.
- In a small bowl, mix the shredded turkey with the hot sauce.
- Lay out 6 wrappers at a time. Top the rolls with mushrooms, then the shredded turkey and finally cheddar cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the egg rolls and repeat with remaining 6 egg rolls.
- Place the egg rolls on a wire rack and place the wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Brush the egg rolls with butter.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until nice and golden.