Cream Cheese and Prosciutto
- 6 slices of Challah bread (check out this recipe)
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- 4 cocktail tomatoes
- ½ English cucumber
- 1 cup of sweet pea shoots
- chives for garnish
- Spread cream on slices of bread. Lay a thin slice of prosciutto over the cream cheese.
- Slice the cucumbers and tomatoes really thin. Lay 3 or 4 slices of cucumbers over the prosciutto.
- Top with the pea shoots and add the tomato slices over the pea shoots to hold them in place.
- Garnish with chives.