- 15 slices of french bread or ciabatta bread
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup provolone cheese, diced
- ½ cup basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn on your oven broiler.
- Brush the bread with some olive oil and rub some garlic over; place the bread under the broiler for a couple minutes, be careful because it burns quickly.
- To make the bruschetta topping, mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Top the bread with a big spoonful of the bruschetta topping and serve.