Biscuits and Turkey Gravy
- 3-5 tbsp of turkey grease
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (16oz) Pillsbury biscuits
- Bake your biscuits according to the instructions on the can.
- Pour 4-6 tbsp turkey grease into a skillet/pan; over medium-low heat add about 2 tbsp of flour to the grease and whisk. You need to find the right balance between flour and grease so your gravy looks smooth and you can whisk it without difficulty; if it is too thick you may add a bit more grease.
- Keep stirring and allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, pour in gradually a cup of milk until the mixture becomes as thick as you desire. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy.