Beef and Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic chili sauce (optional, will add a bit of spice to the meat)
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- lettuce leaves
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat. Add the onion, garlic, beef and turkey, stir and cook until meat is browned and the onion is cooked.
- Add the soy and oyster sauces, the chili garlic sauce, stir and cook uncovered for 5 more minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds and the bean sprouts, mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide the meat between the lettuce leaves, roll the leaves and enjoy.